My dog Lily got a good walk today. My podcast selection consisted of:
- Adaptive Path – Semantic Technologies (44:08)
- eHealth Trends, Manhattan Research – Twitter for Health (5:46)
- eHealth Trends, Manhattan Research – Future of PHR (6:30)
- The Web2.0 Show – Jeff Barr, Amazon Web Service (27:35)
- NPR Live Concerts – Wilco Sampler (17:30)
That’s pretty far alright – Right round the park, up past the creek, through the school rugby field (twice). In fact it’s farther than her usual route which is approximately:
- Entrepreneurial Though Leaders – Choosing The Entrepreneurial Path, Reid Hoffman (1:03:19)
- iinovate – Chip Heath, Author of Made To Stick (14:38)
You can’t really imagine what goes on in the old grey matter when you blend all that together with walking/jogging. Its a great way to squash a whole bunch of ideas into each other. There is so much going on in the health2.0 scene at the mo… and simultaneously trying to keep up with TechCrunch + Gizmodo + ReadWrite + Church of the Customer + O’Reilly Radar + Feld Thoughts.
My solution: Walking the dog and Driving the car… this really helps suck in the necessary info and ignite the bloody great blast furnace.
Oh, and I prefer the Aerosmith version…